Friday, September 11, 2009

And The Winner Is…..

rita

My sweet friend Rita! How fun! Rita and I have been friends for a few years now. We met on the Care2 network. Which btw, is a super place to champion a cause, learn new things, or make new friends! I am pretty excited for this fact also, Rita lives in Belgium, so my honey is going international! lol Well, congratulations my sweet Rita. I will get it in the mail as soon as you email me your address or you can send it through facebook inbox if you like!

I just love these giveaways, so I plan more in the future! All my dear readers are winners in my book! Big herbal and honey hugs to you all! :)

3 comments:

Captain's Wife - Jennifer said...

Congrats to Rita! I missed out on entering in this one...but I swear I am gonna win me some of that honey someday!! :) LOL (((hugs)))

Lemon Verbena Lady said...

Darn it, foiled again! However, congratulations to Lucky Rita in Belgium! I'm going to keep raising my hand when asked and hopefully one day, it will work!! LOL!

Rita M said...

Jipieeee I am so happy Leslie - now I can taste your delicious honey my dear friend! I am so happy - so happy LOL

Thanks Leslie my sweet friend , thanks Jennifer & lemonverbenal. for the congrats :o)